Monday, January 4, 2010

Heartaches By The Number (Feat. Elvis Costello) - Rosanne Cash Music Video and Lyrics

Heartaches By The Number (Feat. Elvis Costello) - Rosanne Cash Music Video and Lyrics

Heartaches By The Number (Feat. Elvis Costello) - Rosanne Cash

Feat. Elvis Costello

Heartache number 1 was when you...left me,
I never knew that I could hurt this way,
And heartache number 2,
Was when you...come back again,
You came back and never meant to stay.

Chorus
Now I've got heartaches by the number,
Troubles by the score,
Every day you love me less,
Each day I love you more,
Yes, I've got heartaches by the number,
A love that I can't win,
But the day that I stop counting,
That's the day my world will end.

Heartache number 3 was when you...called me,
And said that you was coming back to stay,
With hopeful heart I waited,
For your...knock on the door,
I waited but you must have lost your way.

Repeat Chorus
copy paste the HTML code to put this song and lyrics on your Myspace, friendster or blogger:
autoplay: off
autoplay: ON

No comments:

Post a Comment