Sunday, January 10, 2010

When the First Love Ends - Hatsune Miku Music Video and Lyrics

When the First Love Ends - Hatsune Miku Music Video and Lyrics

When the First Love Ends - Hatsune Miku

ROMAJI LYRICS:
Hajimete no KISS wa namida no aji ga shita
Maru de DRAMA mitai na koi
Mihakaratta you ni hassha no BELL ga natta

Tsumetai fuyu no kaze ga hoo wo kasumeru
Haita iki de ryoute wo kosutta
Machi wa ILLUMINATION mahou wo kaketa mitai
Hadaka no gairoju KIRA-KIRA
Doushite mo ie nakatta
Kono kimochi osaetsuketa
Mae kara kimete ta koto da kara.
Kore de ii no.
Furimuka nai kara...

Arigatou sayonara
Setsunai kata omoi
Ashi wo tome tara omoidashite shimau dakara
Arigatou sayonara
Naitari shinai kara
Sou omotta totan ni fuwari
Maiorite kuru yuki
Furetara tokete kieta

Eki e to tsuzuku oodoori
Yorisotteru futari tanoshi sou
"Hora mite hatsuyuki!"
Kimi to anna fuu ni nari takute
Hajimete tsukatta
Teami no MUFFLER
Doushitara watase tan darou
Ikuji nashi kowakatta dake
Omoide ni naru nara
Kono mama de kamawa naitte
Sore wa hontou nano?

Arigatou sayonara
Itsuka konna toki ga kite shimau koto
Wakatteta haze da wa
Nano ni
Arigatou sayonara
Karada ga furueteru
Mousugu reshha ga kuru noni

Sore wa ima ni natte
Watashi wo kurushimeru
Tsunagaritai
Dore hodo negatta darou
Kono te wa karappo
Nee, sayaonaratte kouiu koto

Ika naku cha
Sonna no wakatteru
Kimi ga yasashii koto mo shitteru dakara
"... Kono te wo hanashite yo"
Deaete yokatta
Kimi ga suki

Arigatou sayonara
Hitokoto ga ie nai
Ima dake de ii watashi ni yuuki wo ano ne...
Ii kaketa kuchibiru
Kimi to no kyori wa zero
... Ima dake wa naite ii yo ne
Mou kotoba wa iranai
Onegai gyutto shite ite

Rainen no imagoro ni wa
Donna watashi ga ite
Donna kimi ga iru no kana

ENGLISH LYRICS:
The first kiss tasted like tears.
It was like the love in dramas.
As if waiting for the right moment, the departure bell rang.

A winter wind brushes my cheek.
So I blew on my hands and rubbed them together.
The city is lighted by an illumination, as if magically casted.
And made the naked trees sparkle.

I just couldn’t say it.
My feelings I kept inside.
This is what I’ve decided to do.
It’s alright, I won’t look back so...

Thank you, goodbye.
A bittersweet unrequited love.
If I stopped moving now, I might think back to our past, so...
Thank you, goodbye.
I won’t cry at all.
The moment I thought that,
Softly, the snow began to fall, so flowingly.
When I touched it, it dissolved and disappeared.

As I continue to the station,
A couple close by appears happy.
“Hey, it’s the first snow of the season!”
I wanted to be like that with you.
I hoped it was not too late.
I had a hand muffler.
How could I give it to you?
I’m a coward, I’m too scared.
Is it okay to let go if it’d only be a memory?
I ask myself if it this was true.

Thank you, goodbye.
I knew that someday a time like this would come, yet...
Thank you, goodbye.
My body is trembling.
The train will come at any minute.
It’s troubling me now.
I want us together.
I want you so much.
My hand is empty.
But hey, this is what we call a goodbye, right?

I know I have to go.
I know that you are sweet too.
Please, let me go.
I am happy that we met.
I love you.

Thank you, goodbye.
I can’t say a single word.
Just for a moment, give me the courage to speak.
“Hey...”
The lips that we about to speak...
The distance to you became zero.
Can I cry, just for this moment?
There is no need for words, just keep holding me tightly.

By this time next year,
I wonder what I will be like...
What you will be like...
copy paste the HTML code to put this song and lyrics on your Myspace, friendster or blogger:
autoplay: off
autoplay: ON

No comments:

Post a Comment