Monday, December 19, 2011

A Very Happy Christmas to all my Readers!


I'm getting ready for my seasonal break today, so I wanted to take this opportunity to wish all my readers a Very Happy Christmas!

Even if you don't celebrate the religious festival, I hope you enjoy the festive period. Thank you for reading at least some of my blog posts this year, and contributing to some very interesting discussions.

As indicated above, I shan't be around much over the next week or so. If you have any time on your hands during the holiday period, though, my forum at www.mywriterscircle.com is always open for discussions about writing, or any subject you choose in The Coffee Shop.

And if Santa has brought you (or left you with) a little spare cash, don't forget that my blog sponsors, WCCL, offer a wide range of high-quality writing resources that can help you get the new year off to the best possible start. Visit their Write Street portal for a selection, or see this blog post in which I listed all of the WCCL writers' resources. Many of these are available as instant downloads, so you can get started immediately.

Once again, I do hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and a happy and creative new year. Thank you for being a valued reader of My Writing Blog.

Photo Credit: Christmas Decorations by Adrian Clark on Flickr. Reproduced under Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic Licence.



No comments:

Post a Comment