Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!


Just wanted to wish every reader of my blog a happy, creative and prosperous 2012!

I hope this is the year when you fulfill, or at least start to fulfill, all your writing ambitions.

I'm looking forward to sharing my writing tips, advice, resources, market information and more with you in the year ahead. So if you haven't already done so, be sure to subscribe via email or RSS to ensure that you never miss a post!

I'm also very happy to consider guest post proposals for 2012 - click here for guidelines.

Don't forget, too, to follow me on Twitter. I regularly use this to share details of useful websites and resources that I don't always have time to post about here.

And if you really want to stay connected, you can also sign up to follow me on my official Facebook Page and Google Plus.

2011 was, of course, the year e-readers made the leap to the mass market, with the Amazon Kindle leading the way. Many thousands more people received Kindles this Christmas and - together with existing Kindle owners such as myself - they are all now looking for good e-books to read on them.

This development has created a massive opportunity for writers, so I wanted to take this opportunity to remind you that I have a course called Kindle Kash that will take you step by step through writing and publishing your own Kindle e-book. Check out this web page for my unique special offer for anyone buying Kindle Kash via my link.

Coming soon in 2012 is my next WCCL writers' guide, Blogging for Writers. This will reveal all the secrets to capitalizing on this hugely writer-friendly medium.

And for something a little bit different, don't forget to check out WCCL's new Think Yourself Lucky audio course, for which I wrote the script. Follow the advice in this to ensure that 2012 is your luckiest year ever!

Once again, a very happy new year to you, and I look forward to hearing about your writing successes in the months ahead.

Photo Credit: "Happy New Year to You" by Beachcomer on the Bay - long way behind on Flickr. Reproduced under Creative Commons Attribution-Sharealike 2.0 Generic Licence.


No comments:

Post a Comment