Monday, January 23, 2012

myWritersCircle is now on Twitter!


I know quite a few readers of this blog are also members of my (free) writing forum at www.mywriterscircle.com.

So I thought you might like to know that myWritersCircle now has its own Twitter account. You can find and follow us at http://twitter.com/myWritersCircle.

The new account will be used to pass on news and information about the forum from me, the MWC moderators, and our admin team. There may also be the occasional commercial announcement from our sponsors, the electronic publishing house WCCL. Most messages will, however, be purely for information purposes, to help members get the most from MWC and keep up to date with what's going on there.

I don't expect there will be large amounts of traffic on the new account - maybe two or three updates a day, typically. Most updates will consist of information about the forum that we think you'll find interesting and/or useful - new contests, deadlines, market information, and so on.

The MWC Twitter account will be used primarily as a broadcast medium and it will not be closely monitored for replies or direct messages. If you have any comments or queries, it will therefore be better to raise them via the forum, or contact me or another moderator directly by PM (forum personal messaging).

You can also, if you wish, follow me on my own Twitter account at http://twitter.com/nickdaws, which I do of course monitor regularly.

I hope you will find the new MWC Twitter service useful, and that it will enhance your experience of using myWritersCircle (although you can of course follow us on Twitter without being a member of the forum if you wish).

If you have any queries or comments, as ever, please feel free to post them below.


No comments:

Post a Comment